This is a reminder that ALL PLAYERS are required to be at the MANDATORY Stadium Clean-Up.
Please be at the Football game at Valencia High School. Game starts at 7pm; however, clean-up will begin IMMEDIATELY after the Varsity game.
Here is some additional information:
West Ranch High School
Football Stadium Cleanup Guidelines
- Make sure your teams and parents know their clean up date.
- The custodian will have all the supplies at the game for you. (brooms, rakes, dustpans, gloves, and trashbags.
- Clean up begins immediately following the Varsity game – usually between 9:00pm-9:30pm.
- Meet the custodian on duty at the scoreboard side end zone , as soon as the game is over, to get the cleaning supplies.
- Assign the team to work in groups to clean bleachers on both sides of the stadium.
- Clean up all trash from the top of the bleachers to the bottom.
- Clean the concession area.
- Pick up on the field and the track.
- Using the brooms and rakes, scoop all trash into the plastic bags.
- Make sure all litter (cups, programs, etc.) is picked up.
- Take all filled trash bags to the dumpster behind the home stands on the basketball courts.
- It usually takes one hour with a group of 30-40.
Please let me know if you have any questions.